It’s been proven that CommentLuv Previum brings 8x traffic to your blog!
My friend Silviu did the case study on blog commenting and the result was phenomenal. Not only great to control the spammers but also it can boost up your traffic as well. Thanks to Andy Bailey who’s done an excellent job on this amazing plugin. And thanks to my friend Silviu who did an amazing research.
What Silviu did on his case study is chose 25 CommentLuv Premium users. He reads 5 of them a day then left quality comment on their blogs. So that’s from Monday to Friday, 5 blogs a day equals to 25. After a month, his traffic boosted up to 8 times more!
- Top Commentluvvers — this puts your best commenters on the side of your page.
- G.A.S.P. — this is the one that says “confirm that you are NOT a spammer”
- Affiliate — you can become their affiliate! Being an affiliate is SO EASY. Unlike Share-A-Sale, Commission Junction, where they really don’t tell you where to find your affiliate account because they have so many products…CommentLuv Premium is very BEGINNER friendly. I just love their site, navigation, and videos!
- Support — you can get 24/7 support from Andy Bailey.
- TrackBack validation – we all like to be notified.
- KeywordName — Andy’s updated version of KeywordLuv.
- No self ping — dunno much about this but I heard it’s something good.
- ReplyMe — once you’re replied to a comment, the commenter will be sent an email with their comment and your reply; this is very nice!
Two plugins Andy added on CommentLuv Premium are:
- CommentLuv Link Cleaner — checks for broken links in your blog
- Anti Backlinker — blacklist spammers, encourage others to install their gravatars and more!
We all know that social media can tremendously help boost up your traffic too. But CommentLuv Premium plugin can help not only boost up your traffic but also it keeps you up-to-date who comments on your blog. Most bloggers enters their “latest” link for you to read. Instead of going to their blog, you have the link there available in your own blog to keep yourself up-to-date with others.
And so I have been thinking…
Since Silviu did a great job of boosting up his traffic just by having 25 CommentLuv Premium users, I now try to establish 25 CommentLuv Premium users on my Evernote who I can visit on a regular basis. Don’t worry I won’t forget those who I have established relationship with online already despite of whether they have or have not the CommentLuv Premium. But I figure I don’t need to have 100 blogs to visit a month in order to boost up my traffic. Plus, concentrating on these 25 increase solid network relationship.
My motivation for doing this…
- focus quality network relationship
- focus the time limited I have online
- focus on my quality commenting
• focus quality network relationship
My time online is very limited. I have to catch my day when the baby is not screaming on my ears. It’s very hard to concentrate for me nowadays. So I need to keep finding the best solution that works for me. So by focusing on CommentLuv Premium users help solve or give solution on focusing on the people I want to establish SOLID “quality networking.”
• focus the time limited I have online
Mind you, I have friends who are NOT CommentLuv Premium Users. I will continue that relationship I’ve had with them already. But I will stop going on every single blog I see online. This time it will not just any blog but CHOSEN blogs I want to invest my time in the future. Because of “time limited online,” I am focusing on time management. So therefore, I need to have a PLAN and a smart strategy to accomplish what I need to accomplish in a given time.
• focus on my quality commenting
I figured I will be online for a long time. Therefore, it is important for me to execute quality comment on each SELECTED blog I want to engage with. If this is going to be indexed in Google, I need to think about this seriously.
If you are a CommentLuv Premium user, people know that you are SERIOUS on your blogging presence online. You are not HERE today and GONE tomorrow! People can rely on your presence for a long time and I’m dead serious on establishing network relationship with those who are SERIOUS like me blogging online.
If you have any other idea…
Please share me your other strategy on how to increase your quality traffic to your blog. Share me how you establish your network relationship with others. I know some of my friends already deleted their CommentLuv but I totally disagree with their decision. You know in the world of blogosphere we are here to help one another. You’re not the only island. Every man should be an island. So I want to hear your opinion. I’m anxious what you have to say. Use the comment below.
Credit: Traffic photo in courtesy of Aung.