From reading my friend Enstine’s Post I have learned this new autoresponder that is a lot cheaper than Aweber. I’m not going to repeat what he said in his blog, you can read it yourself the benefits of INinbox. So far I am still in the process of transferring my list from Aweber to INinbox. So here’s how you do it…
How to create an INinbox webform on your site
- go to: https://www.ininbox.com/member-admin-area.html
- under “Autoresponders” check “add” underneath it
- you can either choose HTML format, plain text format, or instant shortcut
- I will go ahead and choose the HTML format
- INinbox provide you already made templates for your autoresponder newsletter, this is the WELCOME newsletter that will be your first one when they sign up
- I will choose a template down below and click 5 for blue color
- on the side it says Quick Buttons, these are the buttons you can add in your newsletter. I have entered all of my Social Media and so I will go ahead and click them
- on the Send window, put zero  days after sign-up
- on From window, select the designated email address you would like it From
- on Subject window, put the title of your very first email. For instance: “Welcome to Angela’s Newsletter” or “Thank you for signing up on my newsletter!”
- click on my logo, put the URL where I have uploaded it (I have uploaded my logo in my wordpress media section and so I cut & paste the URL); same thing on bottom
- change the title to “welcome aboard” or whatever title you have in mind
- enter the body for my newsletter
- enter business information below
- before you click “Publish” MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PLAIN TEXT INCLUDED
- now you can click “PUBLISH” and you are set
[ Transcript ]
Hello everyone, this is Angela from angelamccall.com. Today I’d like to discuss the new responder called INinbox. INinbox is just like Aweber except INinbox gives you 2000 subscriber list for free. And they’re a lot cheaper. As you can see, I have created my new INinbox form on my widget down here.
When you sign up for INinbox, it will give you a page just like this. And it says “Overview”. Click on “My Lists”. Click on “Create a New List”. You can call whatever you want on your first Welcome Newsletter. For me, I’m going to call this “Angela McCall’s Newsletter”. If I click Single, this means that when they sign up, they don’t need to confirm their email address. A Double Opt-in is when they have to confirm their email address. So I’m going to leave it as it is.
And down here I will submit. Notice on Angela McCall’s Newsletter says “add” on their Autoresponders. So, I’m going to add my Welcome Newsletter. And as I click, it gives these three different choices. One, is the HTML format. Second, is the plain text format. And the Instant Shortcut.
I will click on the HTML. And this gives you a whole bunch of newsletter you can choose from, templates that’s already made for you. So, I’m going to go ahead and choose this one. Click on 5 for blue. Choose this template. Down below shows you all kinds of buttons that’s included in there already.
I’ve entered my social media already, so I’m going to include it. If you didn’t have it, you can enter your social media addresses. And then click Submit.
So when I click on social media, it includes my four social media. Include the which From. Cllick zero on Send. And enter a Subject, whatever you want to call on this, I’m just going to go ahead and say “Welcome to Angela McCall’s Newsletter”. Change the logo. Click on Image. Change the URL.
Okay. Notice, now I have my logo on there.
I will change the Headline. Welcome aboard. Down here there’s another logo that I need to change. So I’m going to go ahead and change that to my own logo. Now I have my logo.
I have already type my…I already type my body so I’m just going to go ahead and copy and paste. Enter my information. And it’s ready to go.
But before you click Publish on here, is one thing you need to do, you have to go back to the Plain Text. And whatever you have in your HTML, you need to copy the same thing.
Cut and paste. And then go back to Publish. And you’re done.
So after you created your Welcome Newsletter, you can either “Send Test Email” or you can “Preview Email” in your browser. So far so good. Everything is in there. Everything is in place.
If I send this to myself, I will see the same thing.
So now I’m ready to create my Webform on my site. Go back to My Lists. Click on Manage Webforms. Click on Create a New Webform. Give it a name. And click which Email Newsletter you’d like to include it. Next Step. And it gives you a whole bunch of different templates. Let’s use this…so far.
You can also upload your background URL and customize it yourself. But so far I’m just going to show you the easy way. So click on Next Step. And it’s showing you the Headline. You can edit your headline. I’m going to put my name on there. Save. Next Step. You can also create and customize your own Thank You page.
But I’m going to ahead and use the default. And Next Step. And then it gives me a code to publish. So I’ll go ahead and copy the code. I can Preview and see how it looks like. So far so good. Looks good. So copy the HTML and go back to my site. Go to my Widget. Select a Text form. Add. And paste. And now I have my webform on my site. So that’s the way you do it.