Before you spend your money, you better read these RESOURCES. These might give you a little review of what kind of product you are buying. These are some of the tools I used on my own website. I will definitely not recommend to you any of the tools unless I have used or using them myself. It is completely pointless to promote something I haven’t tried. Like they say, “Honesty is the best policy.” I’m positive that these tools will help your business run smoothly.
I just love CommentLuv. When you have CommentLuv, you are more likely to attract commentators. They know you mean “business” and they are serious with their blog. CommentLuv makes the corresponding comment back & forth runs much more smoothly.
Not only does it allow others to leave their Twitter name before your comment box, your audience is also allowed to leave their latest post on their blog. You can keep in touch with your commentator right away without going to your email box. You can read their latest post and keep your “engagement” run smoothly online. By the way, the identification of Twitter name, the one that says “Identify your Twitter ID” is only available to CommentLuv premium members. CommentLuv is available both free and paid version. The paid version can do more.
Here are some of the following stuff included…
- Top Commentluvvers — this puts your best commenters on the side of your page.
- G.A.S.P. — this is the one that says “confirm that you are NOT a spammer”
- Affiliate — you can become their affiliate! Being an affiliate is SO EASY. Unlike Share-A-Sale, Commission Junction, where they really don’t tell you where to find your affiliate account because they have so many products…CommentLuv Premium is very BEGINNER friendly. I just love their site, navigation, and videos!
- Support — you can get 24/7 support from Andy Bailey.
- TrackBack validation – we all like to be notified.
- KeywordName — Andy’s updated version of KeywordLuv.
- No self ping — dunno much about this but I heard it’s something good.
- ReplyMe — once you’re replied to a comment, the commenter will be sent an email with their comment and your reply; this is very nice!
All of my domains are registered on Namecheap. I think they are one of the best place to register your domain. They have great customer service. And I love the way they organize my domains in one neat place. If I want to discontinue a yearly renewal on a certain domain, I can easily do that just by simply clicking the button they have provided for me. Unlike Network Solutions, if I have changed my mind and decided to discontinue the renewal, they make sure I pick up the phone. Namecheap made it a lot easier for me to not bother calling the phone!
INinbox is one of the best autoresponder for your Email Newsletter. It is a lot cheaper and better than Aweber, MailChimp, and GetResponse. You can have FREE 2,000 subsribers, up to 20,000 emails, with FREE auto scheduler. MailChimp offers the same 2,000 subscribers list but doesn’t offer a free scheduler. However, INinbox provides all of that. If you exceed your list from 2,000, they only charge $3.95/month for 5,000 subscribers. INinbox is a real winner. Their mail deliveries is 99%. I’m so happy I switched from Aweber to INinbox.
So you want to start a blog, I highly recommend you should get Genesis frame, it is an advance WordPress. Like WordPress, Genesis frame and its “child theme” work wonderfully together. There are so many pretty ones to choose from. Make sure you choose responsive design theme so you can view your site on iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, and Desktop Computer. Wave of the future is on mobile network.
If you’re not 100% satisfied they have 30-60 days money back guarantee. Also, if you purchase one of these tools above, I will be compensated for it. Thank you so much for all of your support. May God bless and keep you!
I wish you all the best!